ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã
A Message from Allah 2-83-4
 Dear readers, Al Salaam aleikum Wa Rahmatullah. Many of you ordered
their free copy of Al Fateha, for those who did, please tell me to
send you the part regarding the teaching of how to read Qur'aan in
Arabic, especially Sourah (chapter) one. This book is in a Word Doc,
this means; I will not send to your home address, or know where you
live at, I will send it attached to your E mail address, which I
already have. Since it is free, why you are not asking for your
copy, for Sourah one in about 57 pages my friend, there should be
something for you to learn from all of that. Send me an E mail to
receive a copy, the Author of the book is Mohammad Al Assadi, a
Daeiyah (Scholar) who is reaching thousands all over the world. Send
an E mail today, order your free copy delivered into your E mail
address, this book is in a soft copy, not a hard one you may be
afraid it may be found in your home mail box.
Soon Insha Allah another book will come your way, about Sourah 114,
about 45 pages finished so far, for the Sourah of Al Naas, where you
will be told about the nature of Satan, and what are the Demons, and
the Devils that effect our lives for those who wish to know, we also
will read about the possessed, be prepared to order your free copy
when I send the announcement out. Nice short stories are included as
well, be prepared for something worth reading Insha Allah. Did you
read a full 57 page book about Al Fateha before; is not time for
doing so now, from a Scholar, not from an average person? Do we need
to put a price to make you order a copy, well, the words of Allah
are not for sale my friend, He gave us free, free we give back.
Please send an order for your free copy today, what knowledge you
have will stay with you, no one can take that, what this book should
accomplish, is not to take away, but to add.
Dear readers, we are still speaking about Ayah 2:83 the next part of
this Ayah says:
æÅÐ ÃÎÐäÇ ãíËÇÞ Èäí ÅÓÑÇÆíá áÇ ÊÚÈÏæÇ ÅáÇ Çááå
æÈÇáæÇáÏíä ÅÍÓÇäÇ
"We made a Covenant with the children of Israel (Jacob), do not
worship anything besides Allah, and be dutiful and good toward your
parent". The most important issue in our lives is to worship the
only true LORD, also in knowing the importance of not worshiping
anyone else besides Allah. Imagine, if we do come to agree about
this principle number one, then we notice how treating parent came
side by side with this issue like how the Ayah stated above, make us
stop and wonder doesn't it. Perhaps for some of us, treating parent
well is not a big issue, some of us even treat our parent so
miserable, how sad. However, it matters not what you and I think,
when we speak about Allah, because you and I, or what we think does
not matter, and does not match. Will you too stop to think for a
second, why Allah put treating parent side by side with worship, why
He does that? Well, there is a message no doubt, non of us will ever
think Allah is ordering us to worship them, He just said before:
worship only Allah, finished, no argument there.
 Let us not wonder a lot, let us get in the habit of accepting that,
and realizing how our parent are so important to Allah, as we will
be when we become just that. Now the question should look like: how
Allah wishes us to obey this command? Look at Ayah 17:23-24, which
says:
æÞÖì ÑÈß ÃáÇ ÊÚÈÏæÇ ÅáÇ ÅíÇå æÈÇáæÇáÏíä ÅÍÓÇäÇ ÅãÇ íÈáÛä ÚäÏß ÇáßÈÑ
ÃÍÏåãÇ Ãæ ßáÇåãÇ ÝáÇ ÊÞá áåãÇ ÃÝ æáÇ ÊäåÑåãÇ æÞá áåãÇ ÞæáÇ ßÑíãÇ æÇÎÝÖ áåãÇ
ÌäÇÍ ÇáÐá ãä ÇáÑÍãÉ æÞá ÑÈí ÇÑÍãåãÇ ßãÇ ÑÈíÇäí ÕÛíÑÇ
"Allah legislated worship only unto Him no one besides, and you need
to be extra nice to your parent, if one of them or both reach old
age while you are with them, do not show any disrespect to them of
any kind, and never ever shout at any of them, but say the most kind
words you can find. Lower for them the wing of humility, out of
mercy, and pray saying: O LORD shed them with your Mercy as they
raised me when I was a little child".
 My friend, I know we are speaking about Ayah 2:83, however, I see
that we can understand it better if we explained Ayah 17:23-24, I
hope you do not mind. Since Ayah 17:23 is a long one, we will take
that into parts instead of speaking about it in one shot, just let
us start. What is the first thing we notice here, when looking at
both Ayahs, we see Ayah 83 saying almost the same like Ayah 17:23,
especially in the very first words. Let us pick this part that the
two share, and speak about. Allah said: do not worship anything
beside Him, or anyone. We spoke about that the last time, then Allah
says: we need to be extra nice to our parent, how; this is our topic
for the day Insha Allah, so please bear with me.
 Why should we be nice to parent, those parent sometimes are pain in
the neck some may think, some parent loose it completely, and become
like a nightmare, yes, I may accept that some parent are so
misfortunate in their old age like that, however, aren't we all
heading in the same direction ourselves, will we not reach old age
one day too, then please give them a break, and look closely at what
we have. Let us back up for a short time when we were little
children, and they were wonderfully young. If you do not remember
because your age at that time, can you please look at other children
if you don't mind? Here the parent had a long day, the father had
such difficult time at work, in traffic, suffering every second for
the sake of his little family, happy about that, no complain, one
smile from you when you were a little child is more than enough to
make him forget all of that.
 Now he is home, mother looked so bad, cleaning the house, running
up and down all day long, then when you cried, she was like crazy,
with broken heart, she wished to make you smile, she changed your
Diapers, cared less about the smell, cared only to make you feel
well. Now that the day really got all what it takes to wear them
out, night time comes, and their chance to have some good sleep if
they can, they deserved the rest. Here comes you shouting before
their eyes get even one second of rest, as if you are saying: they
don't deserve that. The father sometimes, other times Mom will come,
what is wrong Baby, what is wrong my child. Ya Allah, what is wrong
is that you too need some rest, but I am so little to understand
that.
 Yes, sometimes we are so good, will not go to sleep before Mom
wakes up Dad, take the Baby for a walk, bring her back when it had
enough. Do any of us remember any of that, then can we watch this
happening to others after we reach an age to realize? Well, you
think this is bad, think again, let us take you little further back,
when you were inside, when you were eating what is hers, when you
were drinking and not leaving her to drink, everything she eats or
drink you share, and make her throw the rest out. Was she with no
rights in your sight, when she finds a moment of peace, you kick her
so hard, it hurts, yet she smiles. How many were the times when you
thought: O my LORD, Mom is crazy, why, because sometimes she felt so
much love, she wished for time to pass so fast, and she is speaking
with you as if you already grown up is that really mad, or just love?
 My friend, take one moment when mothers spend at delivery Bench,
the Pain they go through for your eyes and your sake, if you can
understand this, then you will understand so much. Yet when Allah
says: take good care of your parent, you ask and shout your why
should I do such? Let us continue this next time Insha Allah.
ÑÈí ÒÏäí ÚáãÇ æÇáÍÞäí ÈÇáÕÇáÍíä æÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈ ÇáÚÇáãíä

Milis Wanita Muslimah
Membangun citra wanita muslimah dalam diri, keluarga, maupun masyarakat.
Situs Web: http://www.wanita-muslimah.com
Kirim Posting mailto:wanita-muslimah@yahoogroups.com
Berhenti mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Milis Keluarga Sejahtera mailto:keluarga-sejahtera@yahoogroups.com
Milis Anak Muda Islam mailto:majelismuda@yahoogroups.com

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links