ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãä ÇáÑÍíã
The Color of Blood 2-84-1
 Dear readers, Al Salaam Aleikum. Today I am happy to announce a new
book is available for all of you free, the name of the book is:
Graves between Reality and Fiction. Order your free copy today. Also
we gave many copies about Sourahs One of Al Fateha, Sourah 114 of Al
Naas, and about how to make Good prayers too, and this is the fourth
book we are giving out free praise to Allah only. Some of you asked
me to give them beautiful Duaa (some call prayer) to memorize, this
is why I will give a Duaa Insha Allah from here on at the beginning
of every message for those who wish to have them, starting with this
note today. Allah says 25:77:
Þá ãÇ íÚÈà Èßã ÑÈí áæáÇ ÏÚÇÆßã
"Say: Allah will not trouble Himself about you if you do not call on
Him in Duaa". Yes, how true, if you do not call upon Allah; why
should He trouble Himself? My friend, this is a serious issue, Allah
gave us all the blessings we live in today, He did not leave
anything we need to live a good life without providing, He was the
one to start, He walked toward you first, now it is your time to
walk towards Him.
 Now, it is left up to you, Allah was so clear, He is free to do as
He wishes, do not start asking ignorant questions that will change
nothing about this, you have a choice, will you ask Allah for help,
or will you keep chasing illusions and seeking others apart from
Him? Allah says: He will not trouble Himself about your needs if you
do not ask Him, why? My friend, when you ask Allah, this is a clear
acknowledgment on your part that He is your LORD, and you are not a
Hypocrite, saying Allah is the only one who we need, then you run
after people like you, or run after Idols of any kind. Therefore, we
all can see how important making Duaa is, let us learn Duaa together
my friend.
 Dear readers, let us start talking about Ayah 2:84 today, we
finished talking a little about Ayah 83. Allah says in Ayah 2:84:
æÅÐ ÃÎÐäÇ ãíËÇÞßã áÇ ÊÓÝßæä ÏãÂÆßã
"We took your promise and made a Covenant with you not to kill one
another and do not spell your own blood". Allah is speaking to the
Jews, or the Israelis, this is true, but do you think we Muslims are
in a better shape? Do you think Christians are in a better shape, do
you think any other nation is in a shape fit for the humanity Allah
created and preferred over all the beasts of the wild? We are worse
than the fish that eat one another, we are in a more sad state than
the insects the feed on those that are smaller in size. Look how we
are today, look at how we hate each other, Sunni say: Shea are
Kafir, Shea say: anyone who does not believe in their Imam way is a
kafir, Wahabi are in a sad state, Sufi, Salafi, Mutazilah, Durzi,
and all the rest. If the Hadeeth of Muhammad PBUH is true, all those
are in Hell except one, which one is it?
 I named this section of my message today by: the Color of Blood,
and let me ask now: what is the color of yours, and how it differs
from all those around. Do you believe your Blood is Red, others from
non Muslims are colored in Green? No my friend, we all are colored
the same way, we all are created from one man Adam, created by Allah
even those who do not believe in Allah my friend. This is not the
story of the Jews alone, killing one another, while they are from
the same nation. How many were the times we Muslims had wars among
ourselves, how about Christians, in their Religious wars between
England and Ireland, they spelled endless lives in the name of Isa
(Jesus) PBUH. No nation did not use killing against their very own,
because we are evil by nature.
 How Allah looks at all this, this is what matters most. Allah says:
whosoever kill an innocent soul for no reason, or just for the sake
of corruption, as if he/she killed all of mankind (5:32). Allah also
says: do not kill the soul He forbids except for a just cause
(6:151), what souls Allah made forbidden for us to kill? Priority
number one is: a believer is forbidden to kill another believer in
Allah except by mistake (4:92), for killing another believer
deserves Hell. In Ayah 3:21 Allah is so clear, those who kill the
men of the LORD, also those who kill men who call for the path of
Allah just because they are calling for just cause, those are in
Hell. Anyway, let me not discuss the obvious with all of you, let me
pick up what about those who do not believe and are not Muslims?
 Many of us, many of those who are non Muslims misquote Qur'aan all
the time, taking Ayahs out of context, to justify what they are
doing. Ayah 7:127 says: the Pharaohs said: we will kill the Israelis
children, and we will shame their women. Did Allah like this, even
done to the Israelis, I don't think so. What about us and non
Muslims I ask again? Allah says in Ayah 2:190: and fight for the
sake of Allah those who fight you, but do not commit any Aggression,
Allah does not like those who commit Aggression. Yes, we need to
kill non Muslims when they come to kill us, but also this means that
if they do not come to kill us, we should not seek their lives.
Allah says: and if they seek peace, give them peace, if war they
wish for, then give them Hell in return. When we go to war we go
with mercy and fear from Allah, we do not abuse the situation and
act like monsters as non Muslims do to us always.
 Yes, we are not ordered to kill non Muslims just for who they are,
but for what they are doing to us, and in self defense. Killing is
evil, even Allah says so: you are ordered to fight while you hate
fighting, but Allah knows that which is best. Therefore, we are not
murderers, we kill in self defense, while some non Muslim claim how
we kill for the joy of killing. Many were the times when Israelis
killed one another when they used to live at Palestine, they even
have a story in their book telling how they killed a whole tripe one
day. Some stories they tell how David and his Army fought side by
side with the Palestinians against the Israelis,  while he was one
of them, till the Palestinians asked him to leave.
 Dear friend, look at the order of Allah to the Israelis, He said:
we took your promise that you will not kill one another, meaning:
Israelis killing Israelis, how evil people should be that Allah may
order them not to kill one another like this? We are trying to learn
from the mistakes of those, we are trying to draw attention how we
Muslims should not follow this evil done by others, and we should
stop the hate, the killing just because we differ in how we see
things. We also need to stop acting like Gods to others, as if Allah
does not exist. If someone does not believe as you believe, you have
the right only to talk, not to touch and harm, because one day we
all will go back to Allah to judge among us all.
 Some of us hate the Jews for what they are doing to our people at
Palestine, most of us hate the stupid rulers of the US for what
those stupid are doing against our Muslim countries at Afghanistan,
Palestine and Iraqi, but we should not also forget how hundreds of
thousands of Jews are against what their people are doing to us, we
need to remember how millions from the US are against this evil
Satan Advocate at the White House today. Please remember when you
look at others down, they run in Red on the inside, even if their
color is different in what you see. Please do not commit aggression
unto other Muslims also unto non Muslims, and please do not hate
those who say: Allah is one, just because they do not follow the way
you believe in. If both of you come back to the Noble Qur'aan
instead, there will never be different Firkah among us again, but it
is you who have the Qur'aan behind your back running after other
books made by man, you left Mohammad PBUH as an Imam, running after
another and calling yourself according to that.
 You say you are a Sunni, meaning stressing the Suunah, another says
he is a Shea meaning in support to the Imam, a third may say: he is
a Wahhabi, on the footsteps of Mohammad Iben Abdulwahab. While I say
to all of you: I am Qur'aanic, following only what Allah said,
please come to the Sunnah of Allah (48:23) before the Sunnah of
Muhammad PBUH, come to the Imamah of Muhammad not the Imamah of Ali,
come to THE Wahhab in Allah: ÇáæåÇÈ, before following Mohammad Iben
Abdulwahhab, come to Allah and follow Him, stop following the
temptations of your heart.
ÑÈí ÒÏäí ÚáãÇ æÇáÍÞäí ÈÇáÕÇáÍíä æÇáÍãÏ ááå ÑÈ ÇáÚÇáãíä

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/aYWolB/TM

Galang Dana Untuk Korban Gempa Yogya melalui Wanita-Muslimah dan Planet Muslim.
Silakan kirim ke rekening Bank Central Asia KCP DEPOK No. 421-236-5541 atas
nama RETNO WULANDARI.

Mari berlomba-lomba dalam kebajikan, seberapapun yang kita bisa.

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links