Al Salaam Aleikum, more messages will come your way Insha Allah,
this is a long process, I gave you enough work for sometime, I sent
you three Reports from the Middle East showing the truth about
Israelis, if you do not have those messages, please send asking
[EMAIL PROTECTED], for those messages, that is not all, we
have a true battle to uncover the truth about Israelis that people
don't want to hear. Some of you still wonder what they should do the
information I am sending out, let me please shed some light?
 You have friends, you have family members, you have Masjids and
houses of prayer for Muslims, and Christian Churches, those papers
need to be distributed at Muslims houses of worship because we are
seeking those who can help us, the task is so big to reach all those
millions of supporters to the Israelis to show them the truth about
Israel from the God they believe in. Distribute at Churches because
the worst evil blind support is coming from the extremists among
Christians, also the Zionists among Christians, because Christians
falsely believe how Israel has Biblical rights to Palestine, which
are non Biblical lies, and to killing us, also thinking how Israelis
are the people of God even today which is evil wrong done against
our children, all what the supporters to Israel do is a must to help
Israel as they think, and they need to help and be blind servants to
those Jews. The Israelis have used this blindness so bad, they are
abusing the lack of knowledge of the Christians to destroy our lives
as Muslims, Bush is one of those stupid blind evil supporters, look
how he occupied Iraqi with lies to help the peace of Israel, how he
is threatening Syria, how he is going after Iran because they
clearly say how Israel does not belong on Muslim land at Palestine,
but he is scared because Iran is strong today.
 My friend, you are on a very Noble mission, your efforts will save
so many millions of lives those evil supporters of Israel are
willing to destroy us to help Israel are willing to do, they hate us
because we tell the truth about Israelis, and they don't know how we
are telling the truth, but the truth that they think they believe in
which is evil lies, they are blocking the real truth from reaching
them, we need to work hard so that they may see what is the real
truth is. Israelis have been working so hard to make the Zionists
believe them, and willing to do anything for their sake, most
Christians are on Israel side, but believe me those Christians come
out from the school of love, it will take little effort, but they
will open their eyes to the truth, what information I am giving you
to share is capable of opening even their hearts to the truth. Trust
me how they don't know this information, while they read the books
all of their lives, and their priests don't wish to show them.
 If you live at the US, if you have someone who lives there, also
you have houses of worship in any country you live in away from the
US, this is where we need to seek help from people. You need to
write those at the US to help, you need to make copies and
distribute them with informing the people why this information is
being provided, it is important to expose Israel, and their
supporters like this stupid Bush, this war Monger who seek the lives
of all Muslims. Even if you stood at houses of worship yourself to
distribute those papers, Allah will provide us with more people who
are willing to help, always include a sentence at the end saying:
please give this information to others if you will. I have a header
message to go with the messages I will give you, please see
attachment for this cover message, or send ask me for all this
information at the address I provided above
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Again, standing at Masjids to bring others to help, our number to
increase for this battle, distributing at Churches to millions of
Christians, going on demonstrations to bring the media to hear us
when we go in big gatherings, leave on care windows, make copies and
distribute them peacefully, not causing any troubles. The purpose is
to reach as many millions as possible, especially from those who
support Israel, also the media, the radio stations that has Satan
Advocates who help Israel. Please go in groups to the streets in
demonstrations, when TV Stations come, tell them this is why you are
here, just to expose Israel, if there is no other way to draw Media
attention to uncover the non Biblical Israeli lies and their evil
support from Zionists.

This mailing list has a special spell casted to reject any attachment ....
Yahoo! Groups Links