I am Beauty and Grace!
Mawlana Syaikh Ibnu Arabi qs
  From the Book An Ocean Without Shore

  Oh, my beloved! How many times I have called you without your hearing Me!
How many times I have shown Myself without you looking at Me!
How many times I have become perfume without your inhaling Me!
How many times I have become food without your tasting Me!
How is it that you do not smell Me in what you breathe?
How do you not see Me, not hear Me?
I am more delicious than anything delicious,
More desirable that anything desirable,
More perfect than anything perfect.
I am Beauty and Grace!
Love Me and love nothing else
Desire Me
Let Me be your sole concern to the exclusion of all concerns!

  (An Ocean Without Shore, Sheikh al Akbar/The Greatest Master, Muhyidden Ibn
Arabi, may Allah be well pleased with him )