On Oct 22, 2:25 pm, Bret Pettichord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You have to apply to attend and there are not that many seats available.
> So most people that want to go, don't tell others to improve their odds
> of getting chosen.

Dude, that's unfair.  :-)
I'll be happy to post the announcement next year.  Y'all remind me...

That said, it's unlikely to be in North America again any time soon.
The first one was in London, the second one was in NYC.  This one was
supposed to be in Hyderabad but the logistics didn't work out, so it's
in Seattle instead.
-Chris