Hi,

I'm trying to use watir to delete a document from a Microsoft
sharepoint site.

To delete a document you must mouseover the table cell containing the
document name, when you do this an arrow (img) becomes visible and
when clicked this arrow displays a context menu (like right-click menu
on windows desktop) where you can select 'Delete.

I cannot get a watir script to do this. I've tried a onmouseover event
- which just makes the cell (with the document name) flash yellow but
the arrow or context menu was not displayed.

As a workaround I was trying to get the document id from the page's
html and then I could use that top directly load the documents
properties page and delete from there but I can't see a way to get the
ID from the table attributes of the page. Is this possible? Would
XPATH help?

Can anyone give me any ideas?