My Code is as below:
require 'watir'
ie=Watir::IE.attach(:title, /Please/)
ie.bring_to_front
puts "OK, bring the window to font"

But today, I get the error message as below:
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/watir-1.6.2/lib/watir/ie.rb:113:in
`initialize': failed to create WIN32OLE object from `AutoItX3.Control'
(WIN32OLERuntimeError)

    HRESULT error code:0x8007007e

I am sure the code can work in few days ago, Have I made something wrong? I
just uninstall watir 1.5, watir 1.6.1 and keep watir 1.6.2 in my system.

Thanks.
Wesley Chen.