Natasha -
Not sure if you solved this yet or not but you need to move the "include
Login" statement inside the SB class in testbug.rb.  The below worked for
me.  I had to change Watir::Browser to Watir::IE since I don't have 1.6
installed yet.  The below code gets me as far as clicking the login button.

Alan

testbug.rb
*****************************
require 'watir'   # the controller
require 'test/unit'

require 'Login'
#~ Watir.options_file =
'C:/natasha/RubyScripts/FinalAutomatedTests/options.yml'

$ie = Watir::IE.new
class SB < Test::Unit::TestCase
  include Login
  def test_a_orderPlacement
    test_site = "www.moo.com"
    user = $ARGV[0]
    pwd = $ARGV[1]

    $ie.goto(test_site)
    $ie.link(:text,"Manage your orders").click

    assert($ie.text_field(:id,"txtLogin").exists?)

    signin('test','test')
***************************************

Login.rb
***************************************
#~ require 'watir'   # the controller
#~ require 'test/unit'

module Login
  def signin(user,password)
    begin
      # assert
      assert($ie.text_field(:id,"txtLogin").exists?)
      assert($ie.text_field(:id,"txtPassword").exists?)
      assert($ie.button(:index,"1").exists?)
      puts 'Login:: signin - Assertion passed'
    rescue StandardError => ex
      print "\n\nLogin:: signin => " + ex + "\n\n"
      raise
      $ie.close
    end
    # execute

    $ie.text_field(:id,"txtLogin").set(user)
    $ie.text_field(:id,"txtPassword").set(password)
    $ie.button(:index,"1").click
    puts 'Login:: signin - login successful on Sign In Page'
    sleep 10
  end

  def signout
    # assert
    assert($ie.link(:title,"Sign out of MOO").exists?)
    puts 'Login:: signout - Assertion passed'
    # execute
    $ie.link(:title,"Sign out of MOO").click
    puts 'Login:: signout - Logout link clicked'