The Updated code is here:-

Scenario: User needs to create a new account

Given I am on xxx homepage

When I click on sign in
And I fill the user information
And I click Create Account
Then I should see the user details

Given(/^I am on xxx homepage$/) do
 visit(Homepage)
end

When(/^I click on sign in$/) do
 visit(Homepage).sign_in
end

And(/^I fill the user information$/) do
 visit(UserInfo).fill_user_information
end

And(/^I click Create Account$/) do
 visit(Homepage).create_account
end

Then(/^I should see the user details$/) do
  puts 'visit(UserInfo).fill_user_information'
end

class Homepage
  include PageObject
  include Configuration

  def open
  @browser.page_url("http://www.xxx.com";)
  end

  def sign_in
    wait_for_some_time 5
  @browser.element(css: 'div.links-static ul li.account div#login_user_data
a.account').click
  end

  def create_account
    @browser.element(css:
'div.ml_function.ml_function_arrowtoptoleft.padding_top_twenty.height_fifty
input.ml_function_button_createaccountRegister').click