Thank Titus for your answer.

>From the point of view of the developer of watir script ok, I agree with
you.

However, from user's point of view (who actually configure a automatic test
case or has to correct the configuration becouse of changes in business
data) is a big problem. For example, if someone forgot to set an input data
of a test case, to have the feature to stop the ongoing test, correct the
configutation and restart with the same test case from a given point is
very useful.

Thanks a lot,
Stefano