      From: Titus Fortner <titusfort...@gmail.com>
 To: watir-general <watir-general@googlegroups.com>
 Sent: Friday, February 3, 2017 10:51 AM
 Subject: Re: [wtr-general] angular login

A couple things have changed from Cucumber & Cheese (Cheezy is in the process
of creating an updated version)
watir-webdriver is now deprecated in favor of Watir 6.0. You'll want to require
'watir', but that could give you a problem with `watir-ng`. I've written code
for multiple Angular sites using watir without watir-ng, but I do not know what
all it provides.
With the latest version of watir you won't need sleeps. This code will work:
require 'watir'
@browser = Watir::Browser.new :chr...@browser.goto
"https://apps.vizlly.com/dms- angular/#/login"@browser.text_field(id:
'email').set('em...@email.com')