When installed via a package manager on a *nix platform, I've not had
issues with Firefox auto updating. Same with Chrome. I'd have to look into
it, but you may be able run the respective binary with a flag that turns
off auto updating or it might be baked into chromedriver or geckodriver.
I'm honestly not 100% sure.

Anyone else have with this?