My order_details.yml files looks like this

order_details:
 site: au
 products:
 - 9351785586540
 - 9350486827327
 qty:
 - 2
 - 5
 coupons_bag: []
 vouchers_bag: []
 email_add: ~randomize
['cottononqa+orderthruau...@gmail.com','cottononqa+orderthruau...@gmail.com']
 first_name: ~first_name
 last_name: ~last_name
 phone: 0403222638
 hd_first_name: ~first_name
 hd_last_name: ~last_name
 hd_country: ~randomize ['Australia']
 homdel_address1: ~street_address
 homedel_city: ~city
 homedel_state_abb: ~randomize ['Queensland']
 homedel_postcode: ~randomize ['3030', '3075', '3125']
 auth_to_leave_list: ~randomize ['Leave out of the weather']
 vouchers_checkout:
 - 9840150120702065
 - 9840150120702066
 gift_card_no:
 - 2790030169169063156
 gift_card_pin:
 - 2043
 payment_type: creditcard

Out of which "homedel_state_abb" and "auth_to_leave_list" are two select
lists

Im having problem with the select list, "auth_to_leave_list", for some
reason the value is not getting set using

page.populate_check_out_page_with_data
def populate_check_out_page_with_data
 populate_page_with data_for(:order_details)
end

I pulled it out of the yml and tried using a method.

page.populate_check_out_page_with_data
 if (page.auth_to_leave_present? && @site_country.to_s == 'au')
 page.auth_to_leave_list="Leave out of the weather"
 end

Still that doesnt work.

If I remove the populate_page_with data_for call then the select list is
getting set.

if (page.auth_to_leave_present? && @site_country.to_s == 'au')
 page.auth_to_leave_list="Leave out of the weather"
end

Any clues?

Before posting, please read
https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.

In short: search before you ask, be nice.