Thanks Justin for creating a feature request.

What I have done is I have created a file name monkeypatch.rb and put the
code you have given in there.
Changed the script to use and it passed.

expect(on(MyAccountPage).reward_history?).to be_falsey

Could you please confirm if this is the right way to do this.

By the way Im confused how the script know it has to give priority to
standard_methods in the monkypatch.rb rather in the actual PageObject
module?

On Friday, 1 February 2019 00:11:33 UTC+11, NaviHan wrote:

> I have an element defined as
>
> div(:reward_history, :class => 'reward-history-header')
>

> The page-object gem generated four methods for this element which are
>

> 'reward_history', 'reward_history_element', and 'reward_history?'
>

> The fourth method 'reward_history?' check if the element exists in the
> DOM?
>

> But what if the element exists in the DOM but is hidden, which is
> basically checking if the element is present?
>

> Is there an autogenerated method for this?
>
> I tried 'reward_history(:&present?)' but didn't work
>
> As of now I have to write a method separately which does this
>
>   def is_reward_history_present?
>     return reward_history_element.present?
>   end

Before posting, please read
https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.

In short: search before you ask, be nice.