I'm not certain I understand what you are looking for.

For a specific test run you can get a progress bar with an RSpec formatter
like https://github.com/thekompanee/fuubar

Most of the time, though "Jobs" are "Test Suite Executions" and status is
handled by CI tools like Jenkins.

On Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at 5:26:49 PM UTC-6, Joe Fl wrote:

> As a user I want to confirm the job I requested has completed with results.
>
> The list contains many jobs in many different statuses.
>
> status is as follows: pending, running, result
>

> On Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 3:13:05 AM UTC-5, Lakshya Kapoor wrote:
>>
>> What exactly are you trying to test with the jobs? We'll need a proper
>> test case to be able to help you.
>>
>> On Monday, January 28, 2019 at 11:23:25 AM UTC-8, Joe Fl wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have a list of jobs being executed that show the progress of the job.
>>>  This list refreshes every second and I am wondering if anyone automated
>>> this before.  I will create then execute the job and continue look at the
>>> list of jobs until its results return.  The other challenge is my original
>>> job could move from the #1 spot to lower in the list.
>>>
>>> Any thoughts on how to approach this would be greatly appreciated.
>>>
>>> Thank you,
>>> Joe

Before posting, please read
https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.

In short: search before you ask, be nice.