The automation code in our project uses PageObject and yesterday's nightly
build shows a failure.

 [31m      timed out after 10 seconds, waiting for true condition on
#<Watir::Div: located: false; {:class=>"slide-dialog-container-cart-page",
:tag_name=>"div"}> (Watir::Wait::TimeoutError) [0m

On checking hooks I found a statement

PageObject.default_element_wait=(10)

As per my undersatnding Watir has its own inbuilt page and element level
waits which is a default of 30 seconds?
And the above statement over rides that to 10 seconds?

Please correct me if Im wrong.

Cheers

Before posting, please read
https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.

In short: search before you ask, be nice.