Thank you, I also located that error.rb file directly and commented that
error from

DEPRECATED_ERRORS = {
  IndexOutOfBoundsError: nil,
  NoCollectionError: nil,
  NoStringError: nil,
  NoStringLengthError: nil,
  NoStringWrapperError: nil,
  NoSuchDriverError: nil,
  ElementNotVisibleError: ElementNotInteractableError,
  InvalidElementStateError: ElementN

Thank you.

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/watir-general/6ff687e7-9ea8-427a-bcf7-5ef83d5020d4%40googlegroups.com.