Hi Justin,

Thanks for answer. Justin, Do you know how to print the geckodriver log via
watir?

On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 00:53:58 UTC+5:30, Justin Ko wrote:

> Manually (ie as a person, not automated by Watir) doing the steps, I am
> able to reproduce the problem. It happened frequently in Firefox, but could
> also be seen occasionally in Chrome. As the problem can be seen manually,
> this does not seem to be a Geckodriver, Watir or Selenium problem.
>
> To me, it seems like a problem with loading the page. When the button
> failed in Firefox, the console had errors. The following was seen when
>
> require.js load timeout for modules: main
>
> The following was seen when clicking the button:
>
> ReferenceError: Communication is not defined
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> - Justin
>

> On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 12:17:54 PM UTC-4, Titus Fortner wrote:
>>
>> If a sleep fixes it, it's a race condition. The rest doesn't matter.

Before posting, please read
https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.

In short: search before you ask, be nice.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/watir-general/40c77784-c4bd-4da0-acd4-1271bcd35e10%40googlegroups.com.