Hi Web Developers!

I'm a student at UNC's Kenan-Flagler Business School who would truly appreciate
your feedback for my class project. My team and I have been asked to collect
feedback about a product called Suggestion Box.

Suggestion Box is a new web 2.0 learning tool designed to help web developers
increase revenue from their client base.

Click on the link below to watch a quick 90 second demo on Suggestion Box.
Please note that after the free trial period, benchmarking capabilities would
be available to your clients. Therefore, your clients could rank themselves
against others within their industry:

http://www.screencast.com/users/rickt007/folders/Default/media/851821c4-8863-4b56-b9f6-638d552f0297

Please take just 1 minute to help my team by telling us what you think about
Suggestion Box!

http://research.zarca.com/k/SsVSSSsUYsPsPsP

Many thanks,
Pallas