I have a list of user names and I have scripts which can add those user names to the sql dbs required. I need a way to get the cyrus accounts for each user so that they can get email. I know the account is created automatically when the user POPs or IMAPs their mail, but I need a way to do this as a script.

Does anyone know of a command to do this using a file with a list of user names? I can make the list of user names looks the right way (user^domain^tld) if I need to.

Howard Shere
Altair 8800a to Mac OS X so far...