21.09.2011, в 12:52, Darin Fisher написал(а):

> True, although there are still questions about how the user experience will
> work for non-fullscreen.  I think we only feel confident that we have a
> decent fullscreen solution at this point, and the plan was to restrict the
> initial implementation to fullscreen mode for that reason.

Would it make sense to simplify the API too? Parts of it seem unnecessary if
mouse lock only works in full screen - all additions to MouseEvent in
particular can likely be dropped. Security considerations are also
substantially different.

It might be more productive to treat fullscreen mouse lock as a complete API,
with only a potential for being some day extended to support windowed mode.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov