(Resending from the right address...)

Hi Beth,

Thanks for letting us know about this! The feature sounds gerat for
anyone trying to make their pages more responsive.

Are you going to add any compilation flags? Also, if there is a
Bugzilla entry to track this, I'd like to know that.

When announcing new feature, it would be appreciated if you mention
these two points:
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/AddingFeatures

Thanks,
--