On Monday 11 February 2013, Benjamin Poulain wrote:
> One of the differences is the way the Qt port works. Instead of using the
> JSC binding APIs, it uses its own JS Qt bindings.
> Would it be possible for Qt to move to the common code? It would make
> future refactoring easier as there would be one less difference to care
> about.

I guess that would be possible, and if you continue to add more testrunner
methods using continuation passing style, we may need to, since I do not think
we currently have an easy way to pass a method through the Qt bindings.

That said, Qt has the most convinient interface of all the DRT implementations
with the bindings automatically derived from the C++ declarations. I would
hate to see that go, and since adding a method to Qt DRT is just adding the
C++ method and nothing else, it is no worse than adding an empty
implementation to all the ports that are using the common code.

`Allan