Typically in Subversion the fix for a problem like this is to set the eol-style
explicitly; presumably to CRLF for Windows project and solution files and to LF
or native for plain old source files. Once that property is set, people
changing file later on can’t cause problems with inconsistent line endings,
because Subversion will check the line endings at commit time.

I have no idea how having git in the mix affects this. In fact, I don’t know
how to set a Subversion property using git-svn which means I can’t easily just
jump in and fix this like I would have in the past.

-- Darin