Thanks Ariya,

This is a useful information. My sample application which is using QtWebKit
is crashing in qwebview->setHtml() call so I have created a release build
with debug enabled only inside WebCore.pro. This configuration is working
fine for me to debug my app. The whole Qt withoug "-g" and QtWebKit lib with
"-g".

Regards
Pankaj