The first step should be to figure out whether the memory is being triggered by
page content; you can do that by inspecting the JS Heap via Web Inspector:

https://webkit.org/blog/6425/memory-debugging-with-web-inspector/
<https://webkit.org/blog/6425/memory-debugging-with-web-inspector/>

For code-level memory debugging, these are good starting places:
https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Memory%20Use
<https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Memory%20Use>
https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/InvestigatingLeaksAndBloat
<https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/InvestigatingLeaksAndBloat>

Once you know a bit more about the memory growth, report back and we can direct
you.

Simon