On 11/20/2010 01:29 AM, ext Baldeva, Arpit wrote:
What I am saying is that right now, I am not even trying to build the Qt port.
I am trying to build Windows port (running
WebKit/WebKitTools/Scripts/build-webkit without any arguments). However, my
build fails complaining about qmake. So somehow it thinks that I want to build
Qt port.

On Qt port, I was experimenting a little to generate the visual studio solution using the
instructions provided and that is when all these troubles started happening. Suddenly, I
started to see an error like " JavaScriptCore\DerivedSources\chartables.c (13) :
error C2466: cannot allocate an array of constant size 0". I nuked my WebKitBuild
directory but now I can't build either port.

Oops, sorry about the autopilot response. ;)

It sounds like you have the inverse problem then. A QTDIR variable is present in your environment which causes build-webkit to believe that you want to build the Qt port.

IOW, just unset QTDIR.

-Kling