It is on the TODO list, but so far noone has done the work upstream.

We need to do a proper implementation plus an experimental API so that
the embedder easily can create a magnifying glass etc.

Kenneth

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Harri Pasanen <gr...@mpaja.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder what is the copy-paste support status, if any.
> Well, not so much paste, just copy would suite me fine.
>
> So with Qt 5 QML Webview is there some support that is somehow transparent
> to developer, or how?
>
> Is it somehow platform dependent?
>
> I would imagine some sort of plugin API which could be used to implement
> platform standard copy/paste functionality, like the magnifying
> glass/selectioner with Harmattan, but I'm just guessing.
>
> -Harri

Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
Senior Engineer
Nokia Mobile Phones, Browser / WebKit team
Phone  +45 4093 0598 / E-mail kenneth at webkit.org

http://codeposts.blogspot.com ﹆﹆﹆