9. Subject: Re: Web Managers at Convention

Subject: RE: Web Managers at Convention
From: "Shelly Johnson" <aauwshe...@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 00:58:36 -0700

Due to other distractions, I have not been following all the discussions in
the past six months, or doing much for my "job" as a member of the AAUW CA
webteam, but I will be at convention and plan to attend the SIG meeting.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention, Nancy, and for all your efforts to
keep the group functioning.

Shelly Johnson