Subject: RE: Officer list changeover date
From: "Shelly Johnson" <aauwshe...@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 13:37:12 -0700

Nancy,

I didn't realize you had that list.  I will write myself a note to add my
issue when I have some more time. (Don't have it today - I've already been
sidetracked more than I can afford.)

I see you started the list last summer.  By then I was tired of finding
problems and reporting them.  I had made many suggestions from the beginning
and didn't get feedback and didn't see changes, so I finally gave up.
Initially I was doing it to be helpful - trying to make suggestions for
improvements, not complaining - but it didn't seem like anyone wanted them.

I remember Mary Rack working on a project to give feedback too, and I don't
think that went very far either.

Do they listen to you?  Who else knows about your list?

-Shelly

  _____