WEBMGRS Digest for Monday, July 11, 2011.

1. Re: webmgrs digest: July 06, 2011

Subject: Re: webmgrs digest: July 06, 2011
From: Kay Koehler <kayko...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:27:05 -0400

Just noticed Caroline's critique below...about "difficult to navigate if
you aren't totally into that organization and its language" because I
wonder if "branches" confuses some people.  I find newer members still
tend to say "chapter" or "club."

Harriet is right about keeping current...but it is a challenge when you
have a lot of branches.

--
Kay Koehler

---