WEBMGRS Digest for Tuesday, March 13, 2012.

1. Re: value of wiki.bbvx.org?

Subject: Re: value of wiki.bbvx.org?
From: "marg...@aol.com" <marg...@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 21:49:14 -0400 (EDT)

Agreeing with Ann .....I go to the wiki every couple months for something.  I
still find it REALLY useful and thank Nancy for putting it together.

Regards,
Margo Johnson | Web maintainer | AAUW Texas | 281.499.3327 |
webmas...@aauwtexas.org
http://www.aauwtexas.org/
PPlease consider the environment before printing this email