Subject: New logo
From: Nancy Shoemaker <shoema...@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 11:08:33 -0500

Now that the new logo has "escaped" is there any way to share the
color codes with us? [I need to update www.aauwnc.org and am using a
theme where it's fairly easy to switch the colors that I mapped from
the current site.]

I can, of course, put off the color changing until after the official
release on 2/20 -- and I do appreciate that we'll be getting state
logos to "match" -- but since it takes sooooo loooooong to actually
finish an update, I thought I'd try to get an early start.

Thanks!

-Nancy

Have you tried a color picker? I have an app in my iMac, that gives the hex
numbers for any color. There are web sites that will do it also.

Ann MacKay

From: Kay Koehler <kayko...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:53:26 -0500

I can't say I am crazy about it...they should have left it alone.
Kay Koehler

From: "Patsy Quick" <pnqu...@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 12:09:05 -0500

Can someone remind me how new web managers can join the listserv?
Thanks,
Patsy Quick
Virginia

Now that the new logo has "escaped" is there any way to share the
color codes with us? [I need to update www.aauwnc.org and am using a
theme where it's fairly easy to switch the colors that I mapped from
the current site.]

I can, of course, put off the color changing until after the official
release on 2/20 -- and I do appreciate that we'll be getting state
logos to "match" -- but since it takes sooooo loooooong to actually
finish an update, I thought I'd try to get an early start.

Thanks!

-Nancy

>From AAUW NYS on Facebook:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/550259_479263135464326_1002704522_n.jpg

---
You are currently subscribed to webmgrs as: pnqu...@cox.net.

To unsubscribe click here:
http://listsrv.aauw.org/u?id=1325078.8c654db4544845b22e443baee024a0e7&n=T&l=webmgrs&o=74369

or send a blank email to
leave-74369-1325078.8c654db4544845b22e443baee024a...@listsrv.aauw.org

database 7983 (20130207) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: "Woods-Clark, Peggy" <cla...@aauw.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 17:09:43 +0000

Good afternoon all and again Nancy, I apologize for the delay in responding to
you. The new color palette PMS numbers are below.

PMS 576
PMS 534
PMS 5405
PMS 574
PMS 208
PMS 5115
PMS 117
PMS 159

Grey blue: 3a6f8f
Dark green: 455a21
purple: 5c2946
yellow: deb406
blue: 104b7d
green: 5c8727
pink: a30046
orange: e4701e

The logo guidelines are not quite ready for prime time, but we will alert all
webmanagers and branch/state communications chairs when they are available.

The list of website URLs is still in development but will be shared with you
all as soon as possible.

Peggy Woods-Clark
Website Manager

From: Nancy Shoemaker <shoema...@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 12:15:46 -0500

At 11:11 AM 2/8/2013, you wrote:

>Have you tried a color picker? I have an app in my iMac, that gives
>the hex numbers for any color. There are web sites that will do it also.
>
>Ann MacKay

Thanks to all those who suggested using a color picker.

However, until AAUW releases an "official" logo, that seems like a
fool's errand.

So I'm hoping at the time the logo is released, they also give us the
colors for at least the blue and green in the logo (Hex, RGB, CMYK
and, if possible, Pantone).

Sorry if it wasn't clear that my message was "To" the staff with a
"CC" to webmanagers since some of you might be interested.

I heard from Peggy off list that they are aware of the request.

Happy 2013!

-Nancy