Subject: Re: New logo, tagline, and website
From: jdenisewatk...@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:58:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi Peggy - I posted the below blog applauding your stellar work.  I misstated
the tagline of the logo, but I believe you do use We Empower Women throughout
the site.  In any case, it reflects a strong, active position. AAUW of Michigan
is currently working on refreshing our site and I am happy to say we are
following similar design to show the brand of AAUW.  You've done a fabulous
job!   - Janet Watkins, President AAUW of Michigan

Blog post:

"I love the new logo and website!  It’s fresh and open and visually
attractive.  It reflects the forward motion of AAUW in a powerful way.  The new
tagline “We Empower Women” is strong.  The words are active focusing on
what we are doing right here, right now, in the present.  We are not just
“working” on empowering women, but we declare that we are actively doing it
and here’s proof displayed beautifully on the new website.  Congratulations
to a successful unveiling and to all the superb creative work of AAUW
technology and web managers.  What a shining example of the stellar work and
continuing efforts to showcase our impact and to be a go-to resource supporting
the success of women and girls.  Bravo!"

Janet Watkins – President
AAUW of Michigan

Janet Watkins
President
AAUW of Michigan
AAUW advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education,
philanthropy and research.