WEBMGRS Digest for Wednesday, April 23, 2014.

1. RE: webmgrs digest: April 22, 2014

Subject: RE: webmgrs digest: April 22, 2014
From: "Gudrun Hutchins" <vtgud...@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:30:13 -0400

On our very small Vermont web site we have links only to senators, congressman,
state legislature etc. and to the national AAUW website. We did have links to a
few other sites a number of years ago, but changed our policy after one of the
linked websites posted a photo that was offensive to some of our members. Since
we have no control whatsoever over the content of linked sites, it is better
not to accept the links.
Gudrun Hutchins