On 4.3.2023 16.39, Pietro Fracalanza wrote:
Good afternoon, I'm Pietro Fracalanza, a university student from Italy. I'm
writing to you because I'm willing to join the infrastructure field, especially
the webdev team. That is for the following reasons:

-It's the field where I'm specializing with my coding skills and computer
science studies, and the one I'm more passionate about.
-I wanna contribute to the LibreOffice project, because I truly believe in the
importance of open source softwares/web apps for both the Internet and the
people. I chose LibreOffice among the others because I'm grateful for how much
I've used it (time to give something back, so that I can keep it alive and
aviable for others), and I think it's one of the most important project, it
would be an honor for me to contribute.

My webdev skills:

-Front-end: HTML, CSS, Javascript, React
-Back-end: PHP, Python
-OS: Windows, Linux
-Dev technologies: Git, Github, XAMPP, LAMP
-Learning right now: PHP frameworks

I thank you and wish you a great day.

Hello, I will send you a private email, so we can set up a meeting.

Ilmari