Hi!
seems that you create some "filtering" about what email is acceptable or not...
I created an account with a trash gmail account, but can't create one with this
email help.7o...@8shield.net which is my alias for help asking to prevent spam
and contact leaking... today, email address are more and more problematic, used
to track user accross websites (since used extensively for registration), every
big well known website end being hacked and have user leakage, even google,
facebook, mozilla and other big tech get their user email harvested and user
like me end needing to destroy their mailbox because too exposed on the web,
because too many spam....

so I don't want to provide my main mailbox address which is kept private and no
one know it... familly, friends, websites.... use alias that I can control,
like the one provided, so that I can destroy it if exposed and create new one
to share with the corresponding peoples...

but... you force user to use "big tech" emails, not accepting alias emails...
with all the news about privacy leak /selling about bigtechs... you contribute
to people tracing and profiling and even mozilla help forum sent me spam less
than 2 weeks after registration... so even if you're certainly a competent
system administration, you will end being hacked and have user's data leak...
and worst your policy don't even prevent spam bots or other "fun" tech to
register, creating a fake stupid account, even on google that force using a
phone number to create an account and prevent multiple account with the same
phone (bringing concern about phone number tracing and privacy profiling using
the phone number as database key, as whatsapp do) it's easy to create 1000th of
dumb emails (just have to buy a prepaid, create account, remove the phone,
create account, remove the phone...) . before using alias and moving out of
google world, I received 4 to 6 fishing emails per week originating from gmail
emails... so you better filter gmail.com emails instead of 8shield.net and
other simplelogin aliases..
so, what the point? you don't prevent fake account, and worst, you prevent
people like me that are privacy concerned to keep safe on the web...

best regards
JLM

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.