Dear LibreOffice Community,

my name is Philippe, and I am new here and excited to embark on this journey with all of you to contribute to the advancement of LibreOffice.

I am interested in infrastructure (Website, Wiki and communication services), Design and maybe some times in coding , and I am eager to dive in and start exploring opportunities to contribute. I want to make LibreOffice even better and more popular.

A little about myself: I'm a computer science student and freelance web designer from Germany. My passion for open-source software and the principles of community-driven development has led me to join the LibreOffice community, where I hope to make meaningful contributions and collaborate with like-minded individuals.

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or suggestions. I am looking forward to learning from your expertise and working together to further the mission of LibreOffice.

Best regards,

Philippe (username: Krypton)