Ok.  You  win, go with Silverstripe, it appears that you already have
made that decision and I don't have the time to devote to this
discussion, since I will not be working with Silverstripe.  I really
did look into Silverstripe and the reason you find it clear is that it
doesn't do much and I didn't find it very flexible.

The views query builder and the content construction kit for drupal
are absolutely amazing.  You need a real site builder demo to
understand that.  They are far and away one of the most impressive
things I've ever used in an online system, dare I say they are
revolutionary in some ways.  Maybe there is something like them but I
haven't seen it.

Why don't you just go use wordpress?  I don't think that Silverstripe
adds more and at least with WP you don't need to look at that crappy