Michael, Christoph, and all,

On Nov 6, 2010, at 10:52 AM, Christoph Noack wrote:
>> The Drupal LibreOffice Development site is now at ....(Drumroll)
>> www.libreofficeaustralia.org
>
> Cool!

Looks great!

>> We need help in the following areas:
>> Creating a beautiful Drupal 6.x theme - including advanced forum and
>> custom block themes
>
> Concerning the visual design, it might be worth to wait until we have
> something (more or less) final for the LibO 3.3. release. Since the beta
> is expected to be released next week, it shouldn't take that much
> time :-)

I spent a bit of time this weekend working on a Drupal theme based on the
current site. I don't think I made great progress yet, but I would like to
continue refining it.

Christoph--do you plan to modify the HTML and CSS to coincide with the LibO 3.3
release? Can you share the HTML and CSS with me directly if and when you make
these updates?

> And by the way, since everybody here seems so extremely engaged, I
> searched for the "old" files on my hard disk. Maybe interesting for you
> to have a look at the originally planned (but not fully realized)
> design.
>
> http://luxate.blogspot.com/2010/11/website-progress-and-looking-back.html

Thanks for sharing this!

-Ben