Hi Manuel!

First, nice to meet you ... I hope your (born?) child is well - along
with the mother. My best wishes to her!

Am Montag, den 08.11.2010, 09:51 +0100 schrieb Manuel Schneider:
> Hi Florian,
>
> FCKEditor is already disabled since Wednesday last week as per Stefan
> Weigel's request.
>
> Concerning your argument for the WYSIWYG editor:
>
> I have ask for people to speak up if they need the editor. So far I have
> not received a single person speaking up for itself in favour of the editor.

I did :-)

http://www.mail-archive.com/website@libreoffice.org/msg00856.html

> The statistics I have provided you with speak the same language - only
> one user of more than 200 using it.

Two questions - using the editor, or enabling it to be the default?

And, are we really sure that the people who currently work in the wiki
are the target group for a rich-text editor? From my point-of-view, many
of the users we want to address with this tool to contribute content
didn't arrive yet.

> Just because /we believe/ or /fear/ that we need one is a bad argument
> for it.

Correct. But this also means to giving it some serious thought - if
removing/disabling it causes headaches, too.

Cheers,
Christoph