On 13/11/2010 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> the css and related files as well as the silverstripe code and related
> files have been uploaded to git and can be accessed/downloaded from
> github

Thanks! Is it (at least theoretically) possible to do something similar
with the actual site content? We had a brief exchange about this back in
October, but we didn't come to a clear conclusion.

> I created a snapshot of fr.test.libreoffice.org for offline use:
> https://website.test.libreoffice.org/assets/website/export/frhtml.tar.gz

So I see that making a snapshot is possible, and this is already quite
good; I would just like to know whether there is a way (it doesn't have
to be graphical) to track individual changes to the pages, like
http://it.openoffice.org/source/browse/it/www/download/3.2.1/download321.html?r1=1.11&r2=1.12

Regards,
  Andrea.