Hi Sophie, Guy, *,

Great to hear that fr team is ready !

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Guy Lunardi <gluna...@novell.com> wrote:

> Checking the pages' behavior from my Blackberry I noticed that on the FR site
> the alternate text for the top level menu bar (green button) is not localized.

Also great to here that this is the only thing you complain - That
means the site works quite well on the Blackberry otherwise :-)

> It reads for the 'Acceuil' page: "Go to the Bienvenue ! page".
>
> Simply mouseover the menu button and you will notice it.
>
> Might be a JS script issue we need to localization-enable for all site. Can't
> check it from here.

In this case, the text is not localized using javascript, but by
silverstripe itself - but as you see the trenslation is missing (for
all languages). So care to povide a corresponding translation? (use %s
as the placeholder for the page title)

For german it could look like:

$lang['de_DE']['Navigation']['GOTOPAGE'] = '"Gehe zu »%s«"';

ciao
Christian