Hi Flo,
Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote on 2010-12-14 21.15:
Just to clarify Florian, page deletions by page owners only right? Or
are you talking about admins only?

by anyone - IMHO, there is no page "owner", but right now, only admins
can delete a page. I guess there was some tag one can add to notify
admins of "this page has to be deleted" - at least that's how other
wikis do it. :)

We had a template that we add to the page in the OOo wiki and a script was run to delete the page containing that template. I don't have the time yet, but it was on my todo to have a lool at scripts and templates that would help us. Only around the end of next week, I'll have some time.

Kind regards
Sophie