Hi Oliver, *;

On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 12:52 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hal...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> In silverstripe, I created a folder and an image like this:
>
> assets/Uploads/PT-BR_imagens/startcenter.PNG

The apache server is configured rather strict, in this case access is
denied to the file by apache.

I now did set it to also allow acces to PNG files (as opposed to lowercase png)

> However, no matter how I insert the image in the text it does not show in
> the final page. I suspect there is a permission issue in the folder or file.

Well, nothing within silverstripe, but yes, access is denied by apache.

Please always use lowercase filename extensions

ciao
Christian