Hi Christian, *,
Am 20.01.2011 01:38, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
Hi Klaus-Jürgen, *,

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 8:04 AM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
<o...@sophia-louise.de>  wrote:
Am 13.01.2011 21:48, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 3:21 PM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol
<o...@sophia-louise.de>    wrote:
["back to top" link like on the limesurvey site]
And if so, at what position?
Lower right as limesurvey site?

I think the position is quite good. It is moved away from the text but will
follow if you change the width of your browser.

I added it to the pumbaa site as a demo - what do you think?
http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/ (scroll down a little, the
link will appear)
If your monitor is too big and display the whole page at once, try
http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/get-help/mailing-lists/ -
that one is longer .-))

I like it, thanks.
It's an improvement in handling for me.
First I thought that it is a little bit small especially on a wide display. But after scrolling more sites I think it is as big as it should be.

Grüße
k-j