Στις 28/01/2011 03:30 πμ, ο/η Christian Lohmaier έγραψε:
Hi *,

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:09 AM, Sergey Tsabolov ( aka linuxman )
<serg...@greeklug.gr>  wrote:
  Hi to all
Is possible to use the photoshuffler.js in home page
http://el.libreoffice.org/  for our start page to slide some screenshot
images like here  http://www.libreoffice.org/
I can't find how insert some images to make it slide show .
I upload some screenshot but can't find the way for slide show .
Thank you .
I added the possibility to use photoshuffler, You now see a photo
shuffler tab in the CMS, please read the instructions here:
https://website.libreoffice.org/silverstripe/photo-shuffler-howto/

ciao
Christian

Thank you very match , is possible to work now on other sites like international .

Don't send me documents in .doc , .docx, .xls, .ppt . , .pptx
Send it with ODF format : .odt , .odp , .ods or .pdf .
Try to use Open Document Format : http://www.openoffice.org/
Save you money&   use GNU/Linux Distro http://distrowatch.com/