On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 7:58 AM, Dave Johnson <davefilms...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to see a link back to http://www.libreoffice.info too. I
> activly promote libre office on my pages and webpages.
>

> Dave Johnson
>
> On Feb 4, 2011 6:08 AM, "Florian Effenberger" <
> flo...@documentfoundation.org>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote on 2011-02-04 00.35:
>

> > hey guys, what do you think about adding a banner for
> > *DFD2011*<http://documentfreedom.org/>i...
> thanks for the idea. Basically, yes, but I first would love to see some
> activities we do on DFD. :-) Last year we tried something with OOo, but
> overall, IMHO not so much happened.
>
> If we can coordinate efforts better this year, we can start activities and
> then also link to DFD. Otherwise people will ask why we do not participate
> actively. :-)

There were other posts regarding DFD as well for creating localized artwork:
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/msg02091.html

> Let's discuss that on the marketing list, where Alexandro also started a
> DFD
> thread.

I agree, marketing should be the list to follow on this. Here is the
original post:
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/msg02153.html

> That being said, I currently try to organize some DFD stuff for Munich.
>
> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
> Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
>

> --

*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol