Hi Klaus-Jürgen!

Am Samstag, den 19.02.2011, 21:16 +0100 schrieb klaus-jürgen weghorn ol:
> > However, I created a small wiki table and added the German/Spanish
> > ones as well:
> >
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/FoundationChallenge#Web_Banner
>
> Just one thing:
> There is no date inside (March 21st).

True, this is something I've discussed with Bernhard - sorry that I
didn't mention that here. There are two reasons for omitting the date:
First, the smaller banners do only provide little space. Second,
"external" people are not that interested in our internal deadlines
(especially if there is - from their point-of-view plenty of time) -
therefore I've wrote "donate now". Of course, if time becomes a real
issue (e.g. 10 days and counting), then we might release different
banners ...

Cheers,
Christoph