Hi Erich, *

Erich Christian schrieb:
Hi Bernhard, *

Am 26.02.2011 23:27, schrieb Bernhard Dippold:
as your mail seems to come through twice, I'd ask everybody to keep
replies in the other thread started twenty minutes earlier than the mail
here.

Sorry, but I do not see another thread (do you mean this list?), I
replied to the one and only mail from Daniel available to me.

Here I see two of them:

Your reply was sent in the thread started with this mail
<http://go.mail-archive.com/saaqEJa0xIJvE5uoc395t1XoJcE=>
(sent 03:24 last night - our Austrian time ;-))

while we reply now to a mail sent at 03:44:
<http://go.mail-archive.com/oLiIvGAuE15Qbfm-lYF-TDC4vZY=>

If your (and my) mails are visible in the same thread at your - no problem for me.

I just wanted to keep the information together...

Best regards

Bernhard